Valk manufactures three types of loader blades to cover any job requirement. Choose from straight, wrap-around or the super service spade nose loader blade.
- Loader blades are available using the exclusive Valk Viper through-hardened steel process or VKB-350 high carbon, high manganese steel.
- Available in both standard and heavy-duty Combat models, select from 28 sizes ranging in thickness of 1/2" to 3 1/2" and in widths from 4" to 35".
- Valk also provides custom design capability with rolled bevels or machine beveling and landing variation.
- Flat single bevel, flat double bevel, and flat parallel bevel edge designs are available.
- All loader cutting edges can be ordered for bolt-on or weld-on installation. Bolt-on blades are available with or without an adapter.
Loader Blade Systems
Valk's bolt-on loader blade system includes an adapter made to fit any make or model of loader. Flat double bevel cutting edges are then bolted onto the weld-on adapter and are available in 1, 2, or 3 piece designs. The adapter allows for easy replacement of the cutting edge using only hand tools.
Two styles of corner reinforcing boots are available, flush or extended. Boots provide added strength to the bucket and help extend the life of the cutting edge.